Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bubble Bath!

Options
  • 02-12-2010 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭

My mother says she wants Bubble Bath for Christmas. So obviously I don't want to spent €2 on a bottle of Radox! Anyone know of a real nice brand of Bubble Bath/bath products?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Try Lush, they do some really nice stuff :)

Or anything from Molton Brown. Got some bath stuff from there as a gift a while ago and they're great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

jubella wrote: »
    Try Lush, they do some really nice stuff :)

Or anything from Molton Brown. Got some bath stuff from there as a gift a while ago and they're great :)

Molton Brown is a good one! I think they have that upstairs in Brown Thomas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Yep Brown Thomas stock it, Molton Brown has it listed on their website!

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Last year I did up a little gift set of Lush bath ballistics for my mum and she loved them... So much that I now get asked if I have any 'lying around' :rolleyes:

Advertisement