Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

incident at tara st station

Options
  • 01-12-2010 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Anyone know what it is?

I'm on the train at pearse, it was about to leave and driver says we have to wait due to an incident a Tara street that just happened.

Still in pearse 20mins later. The platforms are really packed, I hope someone's not after falling onto the track!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Probably just the weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Zombie Outbreak.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Could be anything really but hope no one was hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭beefjerky

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Probably just the weather.

Probably...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I was at Tara about 45 minutes ago. The station announcers were pretty much screaming at people to get behind the yellow line, so I'd put money on someone falling off the platform. Large groups of people tend to turn into idiots.

• Advertisement

According to twitter someone has fallen on the tracks

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Could have been someone falling or jumping on to the tracks. On the london underground any time this happens its always described as an incident.

from twitter
    IrishRail

V bad delays on Northbound DART & Commuter at present: passenger fell getting off DART at Tara St, medics arrived, trains moving shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

According to twitter someone has fallen on the tracks

Didn't know myself that Twitter had become an Irish news outlet. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Would hate to be trying to get out of town this evening. No buses and trains are crazy. Someone posted this pic on FB of Connolly Station about half an hour ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Shame there's no live rail :D

Balfie wrote: »
    Didn't know myself that Twitter had become an Irish news outlet. :rolleyes:

well when Irish rails official twitter site is the one giving out the news, it's pretty accurate :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Would hate to be trying to get out of town this evening. No buses and trains are crazy. Someone posted this pic on FB of Connolly Station about half an hour ago.

Looks like a cow mart

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Which town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Trains/ trams seem to be the safest way to go this weather. You'd think they would stick more on. Or they probably have. Still though. Moer!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Post in the snow thread or the town forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement