Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give and you shall recieve.

Options
  • 01-12-2010 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

Hehe. Just seen a bunch of kids coming home from the local primary school and one of the boys was throwing snowballs at all the passing cars. He hit about 6 cars (that I seen).
    He reached down to pick up more snow and as he stood up, 4 of the other kids hit pelted him in the face with snowballs. The lad burst out crying & got laughed at. Some of them must have felt a bit sorry for him though as they are now consoling him.

Karma's a bitch.

Anyone else here ever do something bad, thought you got away with it only for karma to rear its ugly head and smack you up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Anyone else here ever do something bad, thought you got away with it only for karma to rear its ugly head and smack you up?

No, I'm not a politician.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Not me, but i did see a guy having an argument with his gf outside a club... It got pretty heated and he ended up hitting her.
    About 10 massive lads run over , kick the **** out of him and he ends up in hospital. Served him right

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I saw a skanger kick a door to a restaurant only to slip and fall on the ice in front of his mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Not a thread about mutual masturbation?

Not interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭silverspoon

robby^5 wrote: »
    No, I'm a politician.

FYP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've never done anything bad, I'm a good girl with a heart of gold. :)

Advertisement