Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Air question

Options
  • 01-12-2010 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,581 ✭✭✭✭

Good mornnig folks
    Just a quick one, my girlfriend made a booking on here card online for the 2 of us to fly to the uk and at the time we decided we wouldnt need any luggage,

Now we have decided we will need to bring some, i know i can add on luggage on the manage my booking but my question is does it make any difference that if i book the extra luggag on my card, or as she made the orginal booking will it have to be made on her's

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I think it's put on the card used to make the booking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

No, you will be charged extra at the end and asked to put in your card details - it doesn't matter if it's not the card you used for the original booking.

Just a warning - unless you use Prepaid Mastercard, you will be charged €5 per person per flight extra on top of the baggage fee.

Advertisement