Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flying to Lima, Peru

Options
  • 01-12-2010 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I am looking into booking flights to Lima in July, they are coming in at about 1100€. Is this about normal or are there cheaper ways of getting there?

TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I can get Madrid-Peru for €739 which is Non-stop. I see price for €48 return Dublin-Madrid aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

It seems to be about the price available at the moment. I checked from Dublin to Lima return, it's around 1,100Euro, from London or Madrid to Lima is around the same price. (all for sample dates of 5-22 July)

To fly to Sao Paulo, Brazil is 658Euro return (5-22 July), then return flights to Lima on 6 July and back on 21 July is 361Euro. Comes to just over a grand, but you'd have to add on some taxes.

Return flights to Santiago, is 856Euro. You can take a bus from Santiago to Lima in under 3 days, costs less than 50Euro. Although this might be out of the question if time is limited.

I've used www.edreams.com a couple of times and have found them good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Search July (Instead of March) and got €965 from Madrid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Thanks for the replies, I am going to a wedding so it needs to be set date, if thats the price, I will just have to pay:(

Advertisement