Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online way to sell/publish a book I wrote..

Options
  • 01-12-2010 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi,
    I wrote a book some time ago, and it has been stocked in a local book store until now, but I am interested to hear how I could sell the remaining copies online.
    Have been considering ebay and Amazon, but they are a minefield of stuff (maybe that's the idea!). Should I be considering Facebook, Twitter etc, and how could I use these to my advantage? Any other creative ideas out there?
    I'm not looking to make a million, but have a stock of copies left, and just want to offload them, and hopefully make a few quid for the effort.
    I guess that I would need to tap into Paypal to sort out the payment part, but how would that work with my sales platform.
    All helpfull suggestions appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Len
    :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Twitter and Facebook are not retailers, so you can't sell anything via them. eBay or Amazon Market place are your best bet.

Advertisement