Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CALLING MODS

Options
  • 01-12-2010 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Sorry, I tried to PM this to a mod but it is blocked. Please PM me if I can post this, otherwise I expect you will take it down ;) Many thanks

Hello Dub13,

I thought I would email you first as I have just taken over responsibility for this forum account from my predecessor and wanted to ask if it was ok to post a message about our €40,000 Advent Calendar promotion that goes live today on www.redhotpoker.com ?

Every day a new promotion will start and today it's free money with a €1,000 freeroll. It's great value for all players, so there hopefully there are no objections?

If it's ok, tell me where would be most appropriate and I will post the full copy.

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Fire away.I am not sure why your PMs are not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

think you need 10 posts to pm.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

think you need 10 posts to pm.

I don't think so,I have a sister who is on boards and has never posted yet I have sent her a few PMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Dub13 wrote: »
    I don't think so,I have a sister who is on boards and has never posted yet I have sent her a few PMs.

You can receive PMs but can only send them once you have 10 posts AFAIK..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Red Hot Poker

Thank you people.

I have kindly been allowed to post, so all is good!

Many thanks and best of luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement