Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

potholes

Options
  • 01-12-2010 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Ive been driving home from work the last few days and be god the potholes are terrible since the snow, I cant see them at all and sure I think im at risk of crashing. Theres none of them fellas in the lorries delivering grit on the road so the snow just keeps building up. Is it bad in your own area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Ah, that's the FF Government for ya.

(I had to throw it in there given his username!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Does the 'FF' in your username stand for Fianna Fail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

obvious troll is obvious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Ive been driving home from work the last few days and be god the potholes are terrible since the snow, I cant see them at all and sure I think im at risk of crashing. Theres none of them fellas in the lorries delivering grit on the road so the snow just keeps building up. Is it bad in your own area?

Ask your local TD......oh wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Have you just moved here?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

The only thing worse than a pothole is an arsehole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Thats freeze thaw action at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Is it bad in your own area?

Around the keyboard its not too bad, been too scared to go look any further.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭figarofigaro

Keep voting FF. They're good for getting potholes fixed and fuck all else.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I can't get my car out of the estate. But there's no potholes in the estate if that's any use to ya..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

trolls are use to holes arent they? - you should be well use to them by now, come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Theres a thread about the snow already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement