Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC CASUALS 12/01/10

Options
  • 30-11-2010 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Gonna be at xgc around 3 if anyone wants to show up. Get some practice in before the tourney as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Without my time masheen, this will be difficult.

1/12/2010:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Maybe as of now

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

It makes sense if you're american sean. DPJohnny is from the states. This side of the water we usualy put the day/month/year rather than month/day/year buts its cool, we all get it, not sure if ppl want it edited.

Not sure if I can make it. Doubt it as im broke and the weather isnt going to help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Its like M.Bison all over again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DPjohnny

Not really a spelling test or anything just want to get some games in. Hound if you want to come I can cover the charge for the tv rental I really don't mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I'd say the weather is going to be a serious killer of attendance.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Ye I dont fancy moving anywhere today, its warm in my house! oh ye! Thanks for the offer johnny but i doubt I'll be in

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It took me almost 90mins to get to town yesterday.

Yeah, don't think I'll be in =/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DPjohnny

Yeah I was sliding everywhere and like 20 kids are outside my apartment opening people car doors and throw snowballs at them. So I think I'll be staying home myself.

Advertisement