Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help choosing names for racehorses?!

Options
  • 30-11-2010 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hey :) i have 2 gelding racehorses that need to be named. can anyone think of any nice, cool, origional names for them? thanks :) they are both by the sire Zagreb, but the names dont have to hav anything to do with zagreb in them, they could be anything!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Dinamo Zagreb. It's one of the football clubs in Zagreb. Hajduk Split is the other club there. 2 unusual names for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lalala xxx

thanks, i really like the name dinamo zagreb!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Shining Shadow?
    Velocidad? (it means speed in Spanish)

They are what I'd call a racehorse. How about going for a mix of their stable names and the sires name?

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

ill give you names for them if you promise me the rides on them in p2ps.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

what are the dam names?

• Advertisement

what are the dam names?
    :confused:

i thought you were getting thick there for a second, "what are the damn names?? "haha

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

s-cogan wrote: »
    ill give you names for them if you promise me the rides on them in p2ps.

As mod, I think I should get any rides in point-to-points (or bumpers), regardless of whether or not the OP likes the names I suggest! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lalala xxx

sorry lads the jockey's already sorted :P :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

I've always wanted to name one 'Seek to Conquer' but no one ever agrees with me :pac:

Lalala xxx wrote: »
    sorry lads the jockey's already sorted :P :L

you must have tony mccoy booked to say youv the jockey sorted before the names

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭blackstairsboy

How about; Made for Glue, Pedigree Chum, Kitty Kat :p

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭smartaform

convert wrote: »
    As mod, I think I should get any rides in point-to-points (or bumpers), regardless of whether or not the OP likes the names I suggest! :D

As i mod, you relinquished any chance of profiting anything....
    Especially rides - 4 years by now isn't it?? lol

Advertisement