Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 360 -> 27" iMac

Options
  • 30-11-2010 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Well lads, I have a 27" iMac and I know that its possible to buy converters to convert HDMI to Mini Display so that I can play xbox on my iMac screen.

What coverter would you recommend? I've been looking at a Kanex XD but I'm not too sure.

If I did do this, and wanted to use a gaming headset.. would I need a computer gaming headset?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I can't really help you, but there's a thread over at Macrumors about how to connect a 360 to a 27-inch iMac which might be helpful. It's a very long thread, about 40 pages, so it might be better work backward. :D

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=806175

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

To run in 1080p you'll need a HDMI scaler box - I think Atlona do one.

Advertisement