Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted- Someone willing to write me a well spoken business letter

Options
  • 30-11-2010 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

As above. I did honours English in my leaving cert many moons ago but I am in the process of writing to a company with a business proposal so I am looking for someone to write me a very well spoken and mannery "Business letter"
    Please mail me if you are willing to volunteer. I will give you what I would like to be written in the letter.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 RickBockwinkle

If you search online, there are plenty of templates for writing a properly worded business letter, complete with phrases you can use.

The thing of those kinds of letters is that there's a set of rules that are continuously followed, so if you keep the template you can write different ones.

Just type "Guide To Writing Business Letters" into Google for all the help you'll need.

Advertisement