Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small mailable gift for 20 y/o guy in USA

Options
  • 30-11-2010 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi guys , just looking for some inspiration here so need some ideas.
    I'm sending a christmas card to my friend in the US and want to put something small in the envelope with it to send. If its a lil bulkier thats ok i can ger one of those small padded brown envelops and put the card in that. I've already send his present (somethinf i ordered online) so just want something small kind of just an extra thought that'll be with the card.
    He's in the US so dont say a dvd incase his dvd is not multiregion and wouldnt work.
    ANY IDEAS ???
    Help
    Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

fieryfox wrote: »
    Hi guys , just looking for some inspiration here so need some ideas.
    I'm sending a christmas card to my friend in the US and want to put something small in the envelope with it to send. If its a lil bulkier thats ok i can ger one of those small padded brown envelops and put the card in that. I've already send his present (somethinf i ordered online) so just want something small kind of just an extra thought that'll be with the card.
    He's in the US so dont say a dvd incase his dvd is not multiregion and wouldnt work.
    ANY IDEAS ???
    Help
    Thanks !

A cute key chain.. you haven't mentioned a budget

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭fieryfox

Do guys do cute key chains ??
    Budget hmmm like under 29 quid , i dunno, but more importantly that it will fit into the envelope of the christmas card or into a small brown bubblepadded envelope.

Thanx :))

serenacat wrote: »
    A cute key chain.. you haven't mentioned a budget

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭fieryfox

Anyone ???

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

fieryfox wrote: »
    Do guys do cute key chains ??
    Budget hmmm like under 29 quid , i dunno, but more importantly that it will fit into the envelope of the christmas card or into a small brown bubblepadded envelope.

Thanx :))

a watch?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

From someone living abroad, I know this will be much less than your budget but I'd definitely prefer it: big bar of cadbury chocolate, teabags (Barry's or Lyons), sweets you can't get abroad, a curlywurly maybe, seriously Christmassy bar! Small things that are reminders of home would mean much more to me. Maybe keyring with a photo inside of friends/family/you and him together? (not sure what the relationship is, so delete as appropriate)

• Advertisement
Advertisement