Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I really hope that RTE...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

A couple of inches either way and that fall could have been very serious. Do you really hope to see more of it? Really? So laugh away if you must and enjoy the misfortune of others. But let's hope it's you on camera next time, it might just change your attitude a bit when it happens to you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

...catch another poor unfortunate sod slipping on their hole again during this cold schnap!

The amount of laughs I got out of this lad last year!!

I'd say their are teams of RTE crews out throwing buckets of water down to create ice slip traps again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

i hope you slip and DIE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

yekahs wrote: »
    ...catch another poor unfortunate sod slipping on their hole again during this cold schnap!

The amount of laughs I got out of this lad last year!!

I'd say their are teams of RTE crews out throwing buckets of water down to create ice slip traps again!

Be ironic if it was you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Merged

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Adam wrote: »
    i hope you slip and DIE.

Jaysus

Advertisement