Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather look/Faux leather dress

Options
  • 30-11-2010 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi everybody. I have been looking for 3 weeks now without success. Now I'm just hoping the fashionistas from boards.ie can help me 8)

I'm looking for this dress or something very similar:
    http://www.clothingattesco.com/womenswear/f+f-leather-look-shift-dress/invt/bd023243/?source=163_4

tesco stock it in the UK but don't deliver to our lovely little island. Penneys had something similar but are sold out in Blanchardstown and only have a size 8 in Dundrum (I'm looking for a size14/16).

Do ye folks have any idea where i could get something similar for a sub €50 price? Are there any companies that will forward on deliveries from UK address to irish addresses?

Thanks a million for looking all 8)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

There's a whole thread about that tesco dress somewhere on here :)

Saw the dress in Penneys Mary St on Sunday, don't know if they have the size (I didn't look at the rack as it's not something I would buy) you want but they had loads so you might be lucky. They were on the small rack in the middle of the aisle directly in front of the first door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 GillianWalsh

Thanks a million for replying :-) Going to the train station now to chance my luck. I can't get through on the phone. Thanks so much again

Advertisement