Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WANTED: KJW CO2 1911 Loading Muzzle

• 29-11-2010 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Anyone have one lying around...this is proving extremely difficult to get :mad:

Thanks in advance :D

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Robabob wrote: »
    Anyone have one lying around...this is proving extremely difficult to get :mad:

Thanks in advance :D

Rob

Very hard to get indeed :rolleyes:

The only place I managed to get them (and many other guys too) was directly from KJWorks.

Dont ask me why the retailers who sell the guns dont stock these as spares:confused::rolleyes:

Email KJW directly and pay them with paypal for as many as you need.
    Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Robabob

Thanks defenderdude,
    I emailed KJW and haven't heard back from them....that was over a week ago.I ordered one from ehobbyasia and they've assured me that it will be ok to use with CO2 so fingers crossed. I'll try KJW again because I wouldn't mind having spares there.

Thanks defenderdude,
    I emailed KJW and haven't heard back from them....that was over a week ago.I ordered one from ehobbyasia and they've assured me that it will be ok to use with CO2 so fingers crossed. I'll try KJW again because I wouldn't mind having spares there.

I will dig out the contact I emailed before and PM it to ya.

From memory their service was actually very good.

I'd be interested in seeing the one you ordered from ehobby btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Robabob

That'd be great, I'd really appreciate it. I tried emailing KJ Works USA twice now and haven't heard anything back. As soon as I get the ehobby one I'll stick pics up and let you know if its the correct one for CO2.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭Jams

To order parts you email KJW in Taiwan directly. I don't have the address to hand but PM mw if you need it. They are very reasonable - they charges me 70 cents plus 2 dollars postage for a repair part for my M9 safety !

• Advertisement

That'd be great, I'd really appreciate it. I tried emailing KJ Works USA twice now and haven't heard anything back. As soon as I get the ehobby one I'll stick pics up and let you know if its the correct one for CO2.

Thanks

Yep - you need to contact KJ in Taiwan. Forget the US.
    The co2 and gas muzzles are both the same, so get a few spares while you're at it.

I've pm'd you the email address. The loading muzzle was $5 and $2 postage.

Advertisement