Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get signed soccer photo?

Options
  • 29-11-2010 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭

Boyfriends 30th is coming up and thought I'd try and get him a signed Roy Keane something or other, as he's a huge fan, or at least was! Seems to be no fanbase or contact page for Roy, so what are my chances?!

Ideally he'd prefer RYan Giggs, as he's his all time favourite but I don't think I have much chance!! So, any suggestions? I'm not paying £100 for a signed photo of Giggsy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Pookah

There's a shop on Drury St Dublin, sells that type of thing. you might have some luck there.

:confused: I just got a sense of deja vu there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Sorry I've duplicated this thread now, didn't see the other one was moved, thought it just didn't appear!! U can delete this one.

Hope it's not moved to the Soccer forum, I don't have access! :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

:eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Good luck with it in any case Mr./Mz. Socks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement