Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labour's Joan Burton says Ireland is "banjaxed!"

Options
  • 29-11-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭

True to form Joan's telling us sometin' we all know already. Glad she's taking the thrift theme to heart and recycled her old school pinafore for prime time TV: http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/1128/economy2.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

She's so perceptive isn't she.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Why is her comment even news? I'd gladly support a Government decision to change the law around pensions if it means it can get her off my tv in the near future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

All political parties need to shut the **** up until these negotiations with the IMF and ECB are done.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

All political parties need to shut the **** up until these negotiations with the IMF and ECB are done.

They are done, the deal was announced yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Can I just say she's not wrong.
    Seeing as we're banjaxed can we not replace all the TDs with sexy women. I'm sick of looking at the lot of them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Seeing as we're banjaxed can we not replace all the TDs with sexy women.

Keep Joan, Harney and Cocho of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Not a labour supporter personally but I would have more time for her than gilmore to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Better Burton's assessment than St. Lenihans spoof about having turned the corner and about our bailout being the cheapest in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Better Burton's assessment than St. Lenihans spoof about having turned the corner and about our bailout being the cheapest in the world.

This is true, at least she's telling it like it is using plain language. She should get a refund for that "do" though, God awful, bet she went to the Peter Marks School on Henry Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Morlar wrote: »
    Not a labour supporter personally but I would have more time for her than gilmore to be honest.

me too,

and considering ive no time for her where does that leave gilmore?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭cml387

"Labour's Joan Burton is 'banjaxed' says Ireland"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

This beats all, Barry Andrews FF still lying through his teeth today.
    The Fianna Fail TD said the Government did not want the 85 billion euro bailout from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Europe but was forced into it to pay teachers, gardai, nurses and childcare workers.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20101129/tuk-nation-not-heading-for-armageddon-e1cd776.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

That awkward moment when a liberal thinks they understand economics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

They're all a lying shower of fcukers regardless of their political party.
    It's insulting that they actually think the people of Ireland will fall for this shyte.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

easyeason3 wrote: »
    They're all a lying shower of fcukers regardless of their political party.
    It's insulting that they actually think the people of Ireland will fall for this shyte.

After seeing 1 in 5 Gobsh*te voters in Donegal vote Fianna financial fail then I must say the people will fall for this, or at least a large percentage.

They were denied a constitutional right to representation for 18 months and still 21.33% of the dop*y b*st*rds voted for Fianna Fail.

I propose we cut them off at ballyshannon and give them to the north,they all talk funny anyway.....Wheres me consaw?

Advertisement