Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for the in-laws!

Options
  • 29-11-2010 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,
    Desperately looking for a gift idea for my mother & father-in-law. They work alot but don't go out for meals or away for weekends. They also don't really drink and don't have any real hobbies that I know of.

So..... any ideas at all. The only day they take off completely is Christmas Day and I'm having them over for dinner but thats it. It doesn't have to be expensive, even just a token idea.

Basically anything at all............ haven't a clue.:confused::confused:

Thanks & happy Christmas to everyone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladyella

First year I had to buy a gift for my inlaws I didnt have a notion what to get them, they kind of sound like your ones actually! I ended up getting a crystal vase and bouquet of flowers... coulda went either way but they loved it! Could be an idea maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 fishwj

maybe something they can decorate their house? or a gift vouch they can spend a weekend away

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Make up a small hamper for them.

Advertisement