Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport Express Question

Options
  • 28-11-2010 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can someone tell me how to setup the Airport Express?

I've ordered one just because I want to stream music from my iMac to my B&W Zeppelin iPod dock.

I have a wi-fi network setup already - including home plugs etc so it's quite messy.

Is it possible to just connect the airport to the ipod dock and streaming. Or do I have to use the airport as a router as part of my network?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭macgabhs

You will need to use the airport utility software on your mac to set up the airport first. You want to set it up to join your existing wireless network then you'll be good to go steaming your music! Ps if you have an iPhone/ipad on the latest software you can stream music to your airport express from these too.

Advertisement