Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take-away and butcher in Skerries or Balbriggan

Options
  • 28-11-2010 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, anyone have recommendations for a good take away in Skerries or Balbriggan and also good craft butcher in same area, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

In Balbriggan, I like Liberos for takeaway! There's lots to choose from - Dominos, Apache, and fish & chip places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

Would definitly recommend Brown's butchers in Balbriggan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I'd also highly recommend Brown's. Excellent service & prices. Super quality of meat.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Aidans butchers (near the monument in Skerries, beside Macari's. Not sure of the actual name, I just know the lads by name) are top notch with great prices. Couldn't recommend them more highly. My father recommended them to me and he was a butcher. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'd recommend Aidan (Fox's?) butchers too. And Des Byrne in Shenick. Both are great butchers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 kinseydub

+ 1 for browns butches in balbriggan . For a take away you should try the pop-in in balrothery. nice chips.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Hill Billy wrote: »
    I'd recommend Aidan (Fox's?) butchers too.

Ah yes, Fox's is what's on the outside alright (I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

Khannie wrote: »
    Ah yes, Fox's is what's on the outside alright (I think).

Was the origional name long before Aidan, a few generations ago and butchers back. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭kopkidda

The Golden Wok for chinese in balbriggan. Chicken with green peeper and black bean sauce is delish.

Advertisement