Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Santa Present for male colleague

Options
  • 28-11-2010 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

Hi

This year I am taking part in a Secret Santa in my workplace, and I picked out one of my male colleagues. Would anyone have any suggestions what might be appropriate?

He is a really nice guy, older than me, married with children. So, I'd like to get something nice, rather than a joke present. (€10-€15).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭elbee

If he drinks at all, maybe a few miniature bottles of really nice or unusual whiskey? Pop them in a nice box, tie on a ribbon and you're sorted. Miniatures don't cost much - I got a miniature of Jack Daniel's single barrel (I think - not a whiskey girl myself!) and a miniature of normal JD for a colleague that I knew liked his bourbon for under a tenner. I think I even found two cheap shot glasses to add to it to bulk it up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Citygirl1

Thanks for that Elbee. Sounds like quite a good idea. I'd better venture out to the shops tomorrow. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭keith gallagher

Colloeague? If he works in an office get him a nice good quality pen.

Advertisement