Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebookers question

Options
  • 28-11-2010 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi All,

I've recently booked flights from Dublin to Orlando (via Manchester with ebookers). I've gotten my travel document from Ebookers which has the references numbers for both Aer Lingus (Dub-Man) and Virgin (Man-Orl).

I can track the Virgin reference on their website - however I can't get anywhere with the Aer Lingus one.

Just wondering if this is normal? Last thing I want is to turn up at Dublin airport and not be allowed to board the plane!! Ebookers website just refers me to the flight carrier. Anyone any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭pauraic1990

It happen to me with expedia few month ago, I just go to the airport to the aer lingus desk to make sure that my booking is fully confirm and the result was that my booking was confirm.

There a note in aerlingus.ie under manage my booking page, It said on the bottom, that any booking through aerlingus.ie can use "manage my booking" whereas if you book through the call centre, travel agent etc can select your seat and API

quote from website

Bookings made through www.aerlingus.com can be managed through Manage Booking. You will need to know your Booking Reference as well as the Departure Airport, Arrival Airport and the email address of your booking. For bookings made with our call centre, a travel agent or other airline, seats can be added to your booking and also you can add Advance Passenger Information to bookings to/from the USA.

Hope this help.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Berbatov

Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Yeah, same thing happened to me with Aer L and Virgin and also on an Aer L and Emirates flight. The Aer Lingus reference will become active 24 hrs before and you'll be able to check-in online etc.. Also, you'll get the extra baggage weight if both flights are on the same itinerary.

Advertisement