Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nominate a raffel ticket

Options
  • 28-11-2010 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

The warhammer group, that I used to look after have a grand total of ..about €100 in their savings.As the group doesnt meet anymore, it was decided that we would buy about 30 raffle tickets in aid of the remember us , Social group with Special needs (www.rememberus.ie) .Prized arre 2 nights break at the carlton hotel Kinsale.
    2 nights at the Carlton,Millrace , Bunclody, and many more prizes.
    So, Im going to purchase the ticket on behalf of the group.
    So I have Balbriggan meals on wheels,
    Balbriggan Senior Citizens,
    Skerries Day care centre,
    St Micheals house, Skerries,
    Prosper Fingal Rush,
    any other ideas.If they win, they can , if they want Raffle them on.
    I wanted to try and spread the few bob out.So post a group or organisation and Ill do my best to include their name in the hat.I should have enough to buy 30-40 tickets.
    Thanks,Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

would perhaps the group would like a 100 euro donation rather than running the risk of not winning anything
    i know this year the SVP will be very grateful of any donation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

yep I know but I though I would give other groups a chance to benifit aswell in the hope that they win the prize
    i normally buy and put a charity name on the ticket< im just doing that same but withh fourty tickets

ah i get ya.

good idea.

Fecking * yr old< has Knackered my computer< hope this makes sense to you>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Any of the local scout groups would be an idea. saw them today in lusk super valu selling their Christmas tickets.

• Advertisement

ah i still think svp still a good bet. helping families this christmas who are feeling the bite of the ol R word.

Grand so , Scouts it is and of course the SVP.Thanks, Cathy

Advertisement