Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Christmas trees...........

Options
  • 27-11-2010 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

.......anyone selling them yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dannyobrien

selling trees in leixlip already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

Saw them for sale in 3 places - Portmarnock and near kettles back of swords and pavallions in swords

2 prices this year one is 45 for small

and 55 for slightly bigger

stands not included

Apparently there is VAT on them this year

fooking rip off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

anyone know where I could get a nice full tree in south dublin? (around the Dundrum area)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

tess086 wrote: »
    Got mine yesterday in Clonee Sawmills, great set up, you can walk around and pick out your tree, the guy then put a net on it so I could bring it home in the car, they have a great selection

How much were they ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marie1970

Picked up mine in Kellystown just behing intel in leixlip, they always do a great service there, was 35 euro for a lovely bushy 6ft, big ones for 45 and smaller ones for 30, netted too! looks and smells lovely in the sitting room!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Anybody know where I can get a real tree in Dublin City Centre, or thereabouts ?

Cheers,
    CC

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 101 ✭✭catlovesmike

dario28 wrote: »
    Saw them for sale in 3 places - Portmarnock and near kettles back of swords and pavallions in swords

2 prices this year one is 45 for small

and 55 for slightly bigger

stands not included

Apparently there is VAT on them this year

fooking rip off

Where exactly in the pavillions? was there monday and didnt see them...also think Ikea may be selling too??

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭MarieOC

Where abouts are the sawmills in relation to Clonee village? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 chi_gung

CombatCow wrote: »
    Anybody know where I can get a real tree in Dublin City Centre, or thereabouts ?

Cheers,
    CC

They are selling trees, at the fruit markets on Mary's Abbey, off Capel S.
    They have smallish one's for €40 and larger ones for €50 + €5 for a stand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

selling trees in limerick.At jetland side of ivans.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Anyone know of somewhere in D8/D12 that are selling trees?

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

Selling them in ranelagh village market next to Superquinn. 30 for a small one-maybe about 4 or 5 foot hight. I don't know how much the bigger ones are. THey are beautiful though.

Superquinn are selling 2 footers for 20. Last year they were 3 foot and €15.

Anyone know where the cheapest ones are?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Woodies are selling them for €36 (€45 with 20% off) and they're selling those 'water' stands for a tenner. Which is good value, as they're usually about €22.

Advertisement