Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography Friends

Options
  • 27-11-2010 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello everyone

I am Sonmez and recently moved to Dublin :D What I am doing as a job is not photography but I am photocholic I have to say.

Since I moved to Ireland I did not make any photos and I am kinda in crisis :confused:. I can hear you saying go out and make some photos but I like people photography,childeren,portraits,couples...

Anyway I am looking for some friends or join a photography group or even just people to talk about photography !! Friends at my work is like oh well we have a digital camera its enough for us type :D

So please advise me if there are any photography groups or meetings organized by board members..

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Hey,

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you need to join a camera club, And the fact you live in Dublin means you've probably got access to one of the best camera clubs in Ireland.

http://www.dublincameraclub.ie/dcc/joomla/

I don't know much about it, But from what I've read on here plenty of people talk about it and there are a good few members which can probably help!

Advertisement