Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!! Cheryl cole barbie

Options
  • 27-11-2010 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

I need help with this.

Does anyone know where I can get the Cheryl Cole Barbie doll?
    I'll need to get it soon, the man in red is bringing it. (If it can be found).

I can only find one on ebay and that's already getting too dear for my taste.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I didn't know where else to put this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

................ a what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

A Cheryl Cole barbie.....
    Like this...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

kiddums wrote: »
    A Cheryl Cole barbie.....
    Like this...

Wow, i'd no idea that existed... there's something crerpy about it!

Does it have a Karate-Chop action like a GI Joe?.... well, not Karate Chop, in her case it would be "Toilet Attendant Punching Action!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Can you turn her council house into a mayfair flat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I didn't know it existed till it was asked for. How do kids find out about this stuff?

I don't think she comes with a 'toilet attendant punching action' or a 'mayfair flat', maybe there features on the new one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Jenroche

Great! Now I won't need to make my own Cheryl Cole voodoo doll. All I have to do is add pins. :D

Jenroche

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I want an Una from the Saturdays doll!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Moved from Celebs & Showbiz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

I was looking for the Girls Aloud dolls set couple of years ago for my cousin and tried even the Offical Girls Aloud website, sent them a mail and was told they don't do them any more, you might have a chance on ebay or any of those type of sites?

good luck

Advertisement