Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

santa visit for kids

Options
  • 27-11-2010 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i live in bray im just wondering does anyone know where the closest santa to visit is?
    iv googled etc and not finding anything :(
    if anyone knows where please let me know thanks :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

There's a lovely Santa up in Powerscourt in Enniskerry - just arrived today. If you can get up there while theres still some snow it's really lovely. He's up near the Avoca coffee shop, you dont need to pay the Entrance fee into the main house or anything. I think the sign said 8.50 euro per child for Santa.

Otherwise, Dundrum is probably the next one I'd go to but not nearly as nice as Powerscourt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 belthazora

brilliant that only up the road !
    thanks so much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

:)

Actually - saw on a flyer that came through the door that they have a Santa in that new Coffee Dock / Garden Centre on Main St (used to be a car show room, a little bit down from the Town Hall/ McDonalds). This is a new business so no idea if their Santa would be any good. I'd still go to Powerscourt for the atmosphere I think, but if this freeze keeps up the roads to Enniskerry would be a bit scary so that's just another option.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Any recommendations for the kids santa visit in the kildare region? Or if all else fails I'd make a trip into dublin city if need be ;-)

W.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Any recommendations for the kids santa visit in the kildare region? Or if all else fails I'd make a trip into dublin city if need be ;-)

W.

What ever happened to Santa's kingdom down that way ? Is that gone the way of they recession too :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

The fact that I only barely remember what that is doesn't speak well of it's continued existence. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Pudding11

Hi All!
    Bringing my niece (almost 3 years old) to visit Santa this evening. Anyone got any recommendations on the northside city centre area. Thinking of Arnotts or Clerys but not sure.
    Thanks!:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

calex71 wrote: »
    What ever happened to Santa's kingdom down that way ? Is that gone the way of they recession too :confused:

I remember that about 10 years ago in Goffs but don't think it has been there in years.

Advertisement