Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spiteful b??stard?

Options
  • 26-11-2010 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

Do spiteful, jealous,begrudgers ever get their cumuppence?:rolleyes:Do they sail through life unaffected by their actions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Some do. Some don't.

/thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

In before karma bullsh1t. Some do, some don't. Such is life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

So far so good for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Nice people are poor, arse holes are rich.

go figure.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

In RL, not often. On boards, yeah. One of the more fulfilling parts of being a mod here. :)

• Advertisement

Does your thread title read "spiteful baastards"? And if so, is that referring to ignorant sheep?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Are we secretly talking about fianna failure again.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭cml387

Do spiteful, jealous,begrudgers ever get their cumuppence?:rolleyes:Do they sail through life unaffected by their actions?

Ahh,what happened.You can tell us.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Does your thread title read "spiteful baastards"? And if so, is that referring to ignorant sheep?

Them sheep are awful begrudgers alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I've been getting by for the last 35 years without any problems, so I'd say no and yes in that order.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

nice people finish last

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

PEDANT ALERT!!

It's comeuppance not cumuppence. Sorry, I know, I can't help it. It's a sickness :o

As to your question- some do, some don't. Life ain't fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Nice people are poor, arse holes are rich.

go figure.

i see what you did there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

nice people finish last

That's a myth, I know plenty of nice people who are successful. Anyway life isn't a race or a competition. The ones who are truely happy in life realise that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

The best thing you can is forget about them and live your life happy, that usually gets to these people more.

Some people wont stop until they make your life hell but I take no notice because at the end of the day they only do it because there own life is boring... well the people I have come across anyway :rolleyes:

Advertisement