Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present idea for 14 yr old sister

Options
  • 26-11-2010 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

I'm stumped on what to get my sister for Christmas, she is also going to be 14 on the day ( yeah, I know. ) Last year, I got her a large mirror for her room.

I have a budget of about €50 - €60. ( I'm a student ) I was thinking of vouchers for a one of the places she likes to shop in but is there anything else worthwhile looking into?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

As a mum to a sixteen year old girl who loves to bargain buy,and loves clothes,I think you have the right idea,as since my girl hit the teens she asks if she can have money for Christmas if possible instead of vouchers,that way she can buy what she wants in the sales be it pennies or where ever there is a bargain to be found......My advice give her the money.:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

give her 50 euro and spend 10 on something fun like pjs from pennys or fluffy slippers so she has something to open too.

Advertisement