Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% of people in Donegal are mentally ill

Options
  • 26-11-2010 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭

I was listening to lyric fm there awhile ago enjoying a few tunes until the news came on.The news wasn't too bad until they came to talk about the Donegal election,after 51% of the votes counted so far 39% went to Sinn Fein and then they said 20% went to FF.Surely these people are complete and utter idiots?
    Maybe there is some sort of radio waves FF are using which only work on retarded people?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

digme wrote: »
    I was listening to lyric fm there awhile ago enjoying a few tunes until the news came on.The news wasn't too bad until they came to talk about the Donegal election,after 51% of the votes counted so far 39% went to Sinn Fein and then they said 20% went to FF.Surely these people are complete and utter idiots?
    Maybe there is some sort of radio waves FF are using which only work on retarded people?

Parish politics tbh. There's still a hefty number of mass-going old-age peeps voting. They are unlikely to be looking at the future of the country as a whole, and care more about seeing the guy that helped them in the past retain power (or at least the party he belonged to). It's a sad state of affairs but not really surprising, it's a side effect of all elections.. When the general election takes place, I've no doubt that this sort of thing will be mirrored nationwide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

You have been warned before for starting spurious threads, don't do it when you come back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement