Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday discounts on Irish Apple Store

Options
  • 26-11-2010 3:22am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭

€100 off all iMacs, all Macbook Pros and the 13-inch Macbook Air. Also, discounts of €10-40 on iPods, and €40 off the iPad. Smallish discounts of €5-10 on selected Apple peripherals.

This is only for today - Friday November 26.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭twig

€100 off all iMacs, all Macbook Pros and the 13-inch Macbook Air. Also, discounts of €10-40 on iPods, and €40 off the iPad. Smallish discounts of €5-10 on selected Apple peripherals.

This is only for today - Friday November 26.

Finally going to bite the bullet and buy myself a mbp! just wondering if they would give more of a discount if i try haggle on the phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 valuseeker

Same deal only much cheaper in the states by paying with dollars

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭muggyog

Have you included the cost of the flight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

muggyog wrote: »
    Have you included the cost of the flight?

Bought a fully loaded MBP about 4 years ago in the States. Was actually cheaper to fly and buy than to buy from Irish store. About 50 in the difference.

Bought while on holidays, didn't just fly over to buy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

Bought a fully loaded MBP about 4 years ago in the States. Was actually cheaper to fly and buy than to buy from Irish store. About 50 in the difference.

Bought while on holidays, didn't just fly over to buy it.

Gotta factor in no warranty

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Gotta factor in no warranty
    Warranties are worldwide for most (if not now all) Apple products.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 141 ✭✭en.r4cart

where is the lacation ? Apple store ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

where is the lacation ? Apple store ?

www.applestore.ie

So i get the same spec laptop and warranty if i order from the us store? Will they send it to ireland?

twig wrote: »
    So i get the same spec laptop and warranty if i order from the us store? Will they send it to ireland?
    No.

• Advertisement

No.

Thought so. Would defeat the purpose of an irish store:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

Warranties are worldwide for most (if not now all) Apple products.

Did that change recently? Last info I had is that US products are provided a US only warranty and we in Europe are serviced from the cork office.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

No, all Macs have a worldwide warranty.

Macs and iPods have always had a worldwide warranty. The only product that didn't for a long time was the iPhone because it was regionally tied. IIRC that changed recently too.

Advertisement