Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic folder question

Options
  • 25-11-2010 11:13pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,347 CMod ✭✭✭✭

OK...if I open a folder, college/module 1/essay/readings, for example, how do I open that again in a separate window, or a different version college/module 1/essay/draft? At the moment, I open the first one, minimise it, then go through the thing again. This is because I want to put two separate windows side-by-side rather than simply clicking back and forth all the time. In Win XP, I'd simply copy the path, but I don't know what to do in Mac. I've a lot of subfolders and if I'm working on one with Word docs it's useful to be able to open it and the (separate) PDF folder in another window.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement