Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying wine online?

Options
  • 25-11-2010 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭

Anyone done it?

I live in the UK so I have more choice but ordering 6 or 12 bottles of wine of the same wine scares me. If you have ordered wine online before who did you use? Do they do mixed cases?

Or maybe I should be asking what rose wine should I be buying?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

Any store you buy wine off should have no problem mixing a case for you, what they want is 12 bottle sales as its more economic for them to ship but if you order 12 seperate bottles that should be no problem to any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

I used to use the Sunday Times Wine Club (just google) and they are very good. They do mixed cases any way you like and postage with in the uk is very reasonable. You can even ring their help line and one of their experts will guide you through your selection. Very good service ... I usually buy local of late

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

http://www.thewinesociety.com/Society.aspx?PageCode=Reasons&PageName=Reasons%20to%20Join

I often read about the wine society in UK sunday papers - always gets very good reviews.

Advertisement