Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Along the Thames Pub Walk

Options
  • 25-11-2010 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭

With me not been to any beers yet and it looks like I will be gone home to the motherland for the December one I need to meet one or two of ye!!!

Any one free tomorrow night 26/11?? I know very last minute but lets live life a bit.. O and Im really sound! :P

Id like to go on this walk.. It starts at Mansion House tube station at 19:00 and costs £8

I did the Jack the ripper walk last week and it was really good well worth the 2 hour tube home as half of it was closed last weekend :mad::mad:. If anyone has a evening free I would recomend it to anyone to get to see the London you dont see while on the way to work!

http://www.walks.com/London_Walks_Home/Fridays_Walks/default.aspx#12894 Link to the walk.

Advertisement