Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Axl to sue Activision over GHIII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Slash co-wrote the bleedin' song, why wouldn't his likeness appear in the game?

Hang em'
    axl-rose64.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This just seems like a move of desperation, considering GH3 is a few years old now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Axl turned into a cock end years ago so news like this isnt the least bit surprising tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

He's certainly givign Lars Ulrich a run for the biggest bellend, at least Lars gets on stage on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Surprised he hasn't tried to sue Anchor butter!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Axl is getting quite litigious isn't he? I mean suing a game that's been out a few years over a picture of a guitarist he fell out with years ago. :rolleyes:

ps Slash rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

What a dirty ginger cvnt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭RayCon

Can't understand why this bloke still has a career ... why do people bother with him ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

It clearly shows how much Slash has gotten under his skin. But considering Axl has referred to Slash as a cancer, nothing surprises me about the man anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Thaedydal wrote: »
    He's certainly givign Lars Ulrich a run for the biggest bellend, at least Lars gets on stage on time.

I dunno, Lars is the only musician I know who would gladly sue his own fans...oh wait....****, Axl did that too didn't he....

Something Lars might like to forget

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I dunno, Lars is the only musician I know who would gladly sue his own fans...oh wait....****, Axl did that too didn't he....

Something Lars might like to forget

Lars brough Napster to the attention of everyone who watches the news. Quite a silly stunt as it backfired spectacularly. Anyone who didn't know about downloading before then learned very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Courtney Love was planning to sue the makers of GH 5 ... not for using Kurt's likeness- which she agreed to - but for the way the game let you make him "sing" anything in the game. Can you picture Nirvana doing a Bryan Adams song like "Everything I Do... I Do It For You"? :eek:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

bnt wrote: »
    Courtney Love was planning to sue the makers of GH 5 ... not for using Kurt's likeness- which she agreed to - but for the way the game let you make him "sing" anything in the game. Can you picture Nirvana doing a Bryan Adams song like "Everything I Do... I Do It For You"? :eek:

Sorry to drag this off topic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR_8pgk436g Here's a classic from Kobain.

But I think that Axl is clutching at straws here. Surely he would have said something about this when the game came out in 2007. Why even bother with it. Surely the man has enough money. He has enough to be a dope and refuse to play gigs, so why bother suing Activision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Can't see Lars wanting to forget it any time soon.

Advertisement