Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pac-Man Championship Edition Dx

Options
  • 25-11-2010 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

Played the trial yesterday on the Ps3 , the game is intense and right before i get to the 500,00 high score it tells me to buy the game :( lol.
    anybody else give it ago

Link below of the trailer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,466 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah I bought it and really like it. It gets insanely quick the longer you last, but its an exciting game - it really gets your blood pumping when you have 30+ ghosts chasing you in a conga line, and any near misses happen in slow motion (with a little zoom too) which is a nice touch.

Not sure there is a huge amount of longevity in it (unless you have some competitive friends who are all playing), but it's a great game (never thought I'd be saying that about Pacman!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Mr E wrote: »
    Yeah I bought it and really like it. It gets insanely quick the longer you last, but its an exciting game - it really gets your blood pumping when you have 30+ ghosts chasing you in a conga line, and any near misses happen in slow motion (with a little zoom too) which is a nice touch.

Not sure there is a huge amount of longevity in it (unless you have some competitive friends who are all playing), but it's a great game (never thought I'd be saying that about Pacman!)

ha i guess this what pacman must felt like back in the day before i was born lol, i agree like heroin . there's something satisfying eating 30 plus ghost , music gets ya pumping and im loving the retro look , not really into retro or arcade games but this has set a new standard

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Bought this last week. Top 3 Indie game of the year for sure. It's so damn addictive

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Phony Scott

Bought it today. Great for a few minutes play which, the older you get, becomes important.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Went back to this lately, got the 200/200 gamerscore.

Amazingly well designed game.
    Each maze has an incredibly intricate design - it's a work of genius.

Also top of the list of people from boards.ie, if you wanna go back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

jayteecork wrote: »
    Also top of the list of people from boards.ie, if you wanna go back.

What leaderboard is this on? Just the ingame with one with your XBOX friends?

Best add me to see where I am, got the 200/200 in this when it game out, dunno what my score is like.

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    What leaderboard is this on? Just the ingame with one with your XBOX friends?

Best add me to see where I am, got the 200/200 in this when it game out, dunno what my score is like.

k. I added most of the boards xbox lads when Trials HD came out.

Irishpower, sjnam, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Never played Trials HD.

For the craic, I shall be adding you when I get on the xbox next and see where on the leaderboard I appear.

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Never played Trials HD.

For the craic, I shall be adding you when I get on the xbox next and see where on the leaderboard I appear.

aite.

Advertisement