Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights with Thomas Cook

Options
  • 25-11-2010 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

:confused:hi, has anyone ever booked flights oneway from gatwick to tunisia with thomas cook? big mistake as ii cant book one way from monastir to gatwick online . i rang sales in uk and was told the flight would be 138 euro , while on website its 21.99£ . should i drive to newry to book it? i have booked my one way with ryan air to gatwick and oneway with thomas cook. i used a uk post code on details as advised on here and it worked. its very unfair as i did not realise i wouldn"t be able to book my return flight oneway. hope someone can help man also this is the first time i booked like this , thought i"d be saving a feww euro!! thanks for any help

Advertisement