Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAFNE

Options
  • 25-11-2010 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

Hola! I know there's an existing DAFNE thread somewhere but I'm on mobile and can't find it. I'm currently on day 4 of 5 of my DAFNE course and want to give ye a full summary of the week, this thread is to remind me. For now, I'll say this: doing this course has changed my life as much as being diagnosed did.

I'm going to start a private forum for DAFNE graduates soon. I you are one, post here. If not, seriously, get your name down. It's free, remember. We're asked not to spread around the specific information to non-graduates for the same reasons as the no medical advice rule, but I'll cover the broad strokes

Seriously, if you have diabetes, ring your doctor today and get on the waiting list

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The old threads are here and here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Thank you sir!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement