Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huge space ships visible near Pluto

Options
  • 25-11-2010 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭

215476_image_large.jpg
    Here are some comments of researchers SETI: «These objects are known for some time, and they're real. NASA does not want to disclose them and to avoid the public eye. These alien ships are moving toward Earth and the Government knows about it!

So here's the conspiracy...
    Obama is going to use it as their justify the establishment of dictatorial power and the establishment of a One World Government. When will they be as close as Mars, everyone will know what they are - it will be a regular topic in the media and will be used for injection of public hysteri

The links and here Altough I've practically no interest, I think this could be a ''conspiracy'' to watch in the coming months, if only for the nice pictures.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Why would it take them so long to get here from Pluto. If they've crossed the galaxy to get here then their ships must be pretty damn fast. Also do you have a link to the SETI statement from a more reliable site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Why would it take them so long to get here from Pluto. If they've crossed the galaxy to get here then their ships must be pretty damn fast. Also do you have a link to the SETI statement from a more reliable site.

Or perhaps they have been here before.......... This has all come out ''about 11 hours ago''. As I say, at least some nice pictures if the rest of teh internets follow up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

I think it's these aliens that the chinese farmer had sex with.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Asia/Story/A1Story20101107-246084.html

The aliens are waiting for their offspring to genetically evolve so they can inhabit the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Funnily enough SETI have not said anything about this on their website.
    Anyway, according to that first link these things are 240km long by 50km wide. Where the hell are they gonna land that yoke ?

Duiske wrote: »
    Funnily enough SETI have not said anything about this on their website.
    Anyway, according to that first link these things are 240km long by 50km wide. Where the hell are they gonna land that yoke ?

They're just gonna hover over the Whitehouse like every thing else!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

squod wrote: »
    Or perhaps they have been here before.......... This has all come out ''about 11 hours ago''. As I say, at least some nice pictures if the rest of teh internets follow up on it.

But you said obama was going to use it to create one world government, if they were here before why didn't he do it then instead of waiting for them to come back. If they were here before then that just proves they have fast ships. How could they travel between their home planet and earth on a regular basis if they didn't.

But you said obama was going to use it to create one world government, if they were here before why didn't he do it then instead of waiting for them to come back. If they were here before then that just proves they have fast ships. How could they travel between their home planet and earth on a regular basis if they didn't.

You're taking this a little too seriously........

You're taking this a little too seriously........

Not really. I have an assignment to do for college and I'm trying to find anything to do apart from it. This thread could be about how grass isn't as green as it used to be and I'd still probably post in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

The aliens are staying near Pluto as they think earth is sending a ship to Pluto to greet them.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/newhorizons/main/index.html

Obama wants to setup some false flag action first to bring the rest of the world into line.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭smodgley

they are coming to take the government away:eek::eek:

• Advertisement

old_aussie wrote: »
    The aliens are staying near Pluto as they think earth is sending a ship to Pluto to greet them.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/newhorizons/main/index.html

Obama wants to setup some false flag action first to bring the rest of the world into line.

That's interesting. More info from mid Sept.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

pesky aliens coming back for more eh

ass woopin I gave them last time mustnt have been enough

That's interesting. More info from mid Sept.

One thing that hasn't been confirmed is if it's this earth or some parallel universe earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Farmer claims he had sex with alien

A Chinese farmer has claimed that he had sex with an alien.

She was three metres tall, had 12 fingers and braided leg hair - and she wanted to make love with him, Meng Zhaoguo said.

Sounds like a bird I met in Coppers last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Pete M.

Is it me or is one of those spaceships shaped suspiciously like a mickey?

Could be Flesh Gordon cumming to save the World....

wyndham wrote: »

Best of a bad bunch as well no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Very interesting indeed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Lolz everyone knows they is going slow cos you can't do warp speed in the solar system

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Typical, blame the black guy... :(

What about Putin or Kim Jong-Il or Hu Jintao? Do you not think they'd like to form a one world government too?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

Since they put those new speed limits in around the Milky Way its been so frustrating getting around the place.Only a few years ago,you could nip out to Jupiter doing Warp 8 and be back in time for dinner that same evening.Its like the 30km speed limit in Dublin City Centre,so frustrating but it serves a purpose i suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭GarlicBread

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Lolz everyone knows they is going slow cos you can't do warp speed in the solar system

Interesting comment. Altho, if they had warp speed they probably have pin point accuracy aswell when doing warp.

Perhaps they are doing it intentionally slowly so as to not knock the living **** out of us in one day. Slowly but sure they become bigger in the sky and slowly but surely the world looks up :rolleyes:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

is this a bs story to distact us from the current mess we face?

are there any credible sources?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Selected

More likely to be methane clouds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8499660.stm

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

They stay near Pluto for dramatic effect, if the non-existant space ships came straight to earth there would be no conspiracy theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

whatduck wrote: »
    They stay near Pluto for dramatic effect, if the non-existant space ships came straight to earth there would be no conspiracy theory.

Unless they managed to constantly be out of focus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Am I the only one who doesn't see spaceships? :confused:

To me it just looks like stars/various other regular space stuff that happens to be in a pattern that looks, to us, like a spaceship.

Keep in mind our eye makes up what we don't recognize and tries to process it as something we do to make up for it. Like paraedolia. Also keep in mind that the shapes look suspiciously like our interpretation of spaceships since sci-fi began to get popular. If it really was an alien, do you really reckon it'd happen to look exactly like sci-fi writers made up?

But, I suppose spaceships would be the more reasonable answer..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

wyndham wrote: »

You never rang me ya ba$tard!!!

liah wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesn't see spaceships?

kor31d.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

This was already posted in the Astronomy forum and you were told by everyone they were just Chinese lanterns...

big ones...

with frickin' laser beams !

• Advertisement
Advertisement