Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading in an Xbox 360?

Options
  • 25-11-2010 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

OK, so at Xmas I'm upgrading to the new Xbox 360 Slim, the 250GB model, and I want to trade in my old 20GB Pro system to knock a bit off the price.

As far as I'm aware, Smyths dont accept trade-ins, so that leaves GAME, Gamestop, and maybe HMV.

Anyone know what I could expect to be getting for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

OK, so at Xmas I'm upgrading to the new Xbox 360 Slim, the 250GB model, and I want to trade in my old 20GB Pro system to knock a bit off the price.

As far as I'm aware, Smyths dont accept trade-ins, so that leaves GAME, Gamestop, and maybe HMV.

Anyone know what I could expect to be getting for it?

keep it, 20 quid off gamestop.
    try selling it on adverts or done deal you might get more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭CR 7

I would have got about €60 in GAME a few weeks back for my 20gb pro. But try selling it on adverts instead, sold mine there for €120.

Advertisement