Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TDs Home Address'

Options
  • 25-11-2010 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

TDs must register their home address somewhere to stand for election but I can't seem to find where, (my lack of effort probably) but can anyone point me in the direction where I can find this info.

I don't want to attack my local FF TD just shame him & her and stop them hidding behind constituency/ministerial offices.

They after all have my name and address from the electoral roll[sic] and can come to my door or put what they want through the post-box. I want a right of reply on similar terms.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

http://www.fiannafail.ie/people/listing/

some of them have their home addresses on there, most seem to be constituency offices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Edward Gibbon

Checked oireactas.ie and ff website but no joy - there must be some sort of place people register their home address to stand for election. Surley(don't ever call me that again)?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Not really political discussion.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement