Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 App

Options
  • 24-11-2010 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

TV3 seem to be advertising an Android App at the moment in a TV advert that I saw tonight - however low and behold when you go to their website it only has iPhone app crap.

Take a look at the poll on the bottom right of the page also - interesting that well over 50% seems to be Android users
    http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=tv3app&tv3_preview=0

About time they got the finger out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

tui0hcg wrote: »
    About time they got the finger out

This is something that annoys me. They all seem in a rush to jump on the iphone bandwagon and completely neglect a rapidly increasing market,ie. Android. I've lost track of the number of groups i've emailed asking about an Android app!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

We're not completely neglected. Our phones come with Flash :D (well if you're on 2.2)

An app would be nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

lord lucan wrote: »
    They all seem in a rush to jump on the iphone bandwagon...

The shoe will be on the other foot very soon!

Advertisement