Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erdinger Glasses

Options
  • 24-11-2010 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

I dont know if I have this posted in the right forum, but was wondering does anyone know where I could get a few of the 300ml Erdinger glasses? They are similar in shape to the 500ml ones only smaller (obviously!). I had never seen them before until I got served one last week.
    Also wouldnt mind getting my hands on a few of the new Miller ones aswell. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Brian
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

little expensive on the postage...

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ERDINGER-WESSBRAU-German-Half-Pint-Beer-Glass-x-6-/180589903712?pt=UK_Collectables_Breweriana_SM&hash=item2a0bff3f60#ht_979wt_1139

Stealing is bad but.. anytime i get served a cool glass it leaves with me..

Please feel free to abuse!:p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Ask in your local speciality off license, they sometimes get them in and have them stored in the back.

If you see them in a pub they'd probably sell you one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭matrim

briN_s wrote: »
    I dont know if I have this posted in the right forum, but was wondering does anyone know where I could get a few of the 300ml Erdinger glasses? They are similar in shape to the 500ml ones only smaller (obviously!). I had never seen them before until I got served one last week.
    Also wouldnt mind getting my hands on a few of the new Miller ones aswell. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Brian

I don't know about the 300ml one's but the Centra on Westland Row (in Dublin), was giving a free 500ml glass if you got a few (2 or 3) or the Erdinger Schneeweiße.

It looked like a standard promotion thing, so other places may be doing something similar

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

Ive some 500ml ones if you ask me nicely!!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭briN_s

Thanks for the help guys, those ebay ones seem a bit steep on the postage alrite. May try source them closer to home.
    @Molloys Clondalkin: if you had some spare that would be much appreciated thanks. Im in galway though so might try source them locally first, rather than hassleing you with posting them or whatever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Molloys Clondalkin

no problem there should be some floating round galway as there was a recent erdinger promo of buy 12 bottles and get one free.
    Just a heads up there will be a Maisels weisse promo too of buy two bottles and get a free glass. Im waiting on a shipment of glasses to arrive for these.

Advertisement