Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alter Brige new album...AB III

Options
  • 24-11-2010 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

AB III by Alter Bridge.....well what do you all think?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭drumdrum

ehealo wrote: »
    AB III by Alter Bridge.....well what do you all think?:)

I really like it!!

Though, if I'm 100% honest with myself, I think that it is a tiny little bit over produced. I prefer Blackbird also as I think its a more diverse album, whereas ABIII can get a little "samey" during the middle few tracks.

Dont get me wrong though, there are some amazing tracks on ABIII and I don't ever regret buying it for a second! Myles Kennedy sounds feckin amazing on it so he does, and its nice to hear Tremonti singing more.

IMO, its more of a "grower" type of album rather than a "grab you by the balls for 10 minutes" kind of album.
    8/10 in my books. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ehealo

drumdrum wrote: »
    I really like it!!

Though, if I'm 100% honest with myself, I think that it is a tiny little bit over produced. I prefer Blackbird also as I think its a more diverse album, whereas ABIII can get a little "samey" during the middle few tracks.

Dont get me wrong though, there are some amazing tracks on ABIII and I don't ever regret buying it for a second! Myles Kennedy sounds feckin amazing on it so he does, and its nice to hear Tremonti singing more.

IMO, its more of a "grower" type of album rather than a "grab you by the balls for 10 minutes" kind of album.
    8/10 in my books. :)
    Yeah, I'm really starting to enjoy it. They now have released three great albums. Hopefully next a live show in Ireland!!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭TheoBoone

Have to say that I like it. It's a strong album with no obvious weak songs. Track 5(still remains I think its called) is probably the best song on it. Who would have thought something good would come out of Creed!!!

Advertisement