Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Info - Handipak

Options
  • 23-11-2010 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,

Ive heard great reviews for the band Handipak. However they dont have a website so I dont know what type of music they play. I am looking for a wedding band for next year. Has anyone seen them and know what their setlist is like.

Thanks in advance.
    DK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

A quick Google search gave me this thread which might help and also this page which gives a phone number that you could try.

In my opinion though, there's no excuse for a working band's details to be difficult to find. A MySpace page takes very little time to set up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 darrankavanagh

Ive done the search and Ive seen those posts. None list the setlist.

I agree all bands should have websites or myspace. All i know is that they come highly recommended but I cant contact them on that number..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Ive done the search and Ive seen those posts. None list the setlist.

I agree all bands should have websites or myspace. All i know is that they come highly recommended but I cant contact them on that number..
    Well if neither of those links are any help I guess the best thing to do is followup with whoever recommended them to you and try to get contact details from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 colmdrums

I play with a wedding band called chain reaction and know handipak well,Paddy o sullivan does their bookings, I dont have his no. but have the bass players. Its Kevin hes no. is 087 2119159. hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sullivan_1987

paddy o sullivans number is 087 8199720 he deals with all the bookings... great band but i think there age and fear of technology leaves them hard to be found online! But seriously top class band!

• Advertisement
Advertisement