Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book title anyone?

Options
  • 23-11-2010 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

I'm looking for the title of a book or the name of it's author. I haven't had much luck googling! It's an autobiography, the premise of it being about the author's sexual conquests. He's self admittedly a cheat, liar, sexual deviant, voyuer, a$$hole etc.
    Neil Strauss' 'The Game' has been suggested to me but it's not the book I'm after.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Sounds like Tucker Max's "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell"

• Registered Users Posts: 28,831 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Is this it? Its about the guy you described.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Sounds like this ghastly fellow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭mountain

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭politicsdude

I'm looking for the title of a book or the name of it's author. I haven't had much luck googling! It's an autobiography, the premise of it being about the author's sexual conquests. He's self admittedly a cheat, liar, sexual deviant, voyuer, a$$hole etc.
    Neil Strauss' 'The Game' has been suggested to me but it's not the book I'm after.
    Thanks.

A$$hole ... i think is what your looking for its about an average loser who realises that being an a$$hole brings success

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Women by Charles Bukowski??

Advertisement