Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flickering Menu in Black Ops?

Options
  • 23-11-2010 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Anybody else notice this happen? It's not all the time, but every now and then when your browsing through the menus the screen flickers randomly. It's so quick you can tell it's doing it, but you cant make out whats coming up on the screen.

I taped it happening, and got the millisecond image of whats flickering up on the screen, wierd or what!

Image 1
    blackops1.png

Image 2
    blackops2l.png

Image 3
    blackops3.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Yep same thing happening on mine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

The only logical explaination for this is that the devs at Treyarch are actually aliens and are working for Microsoft to place subliminal messages in their games. However the forgot to translate the messages back into English.

Either that or the game needs a patch . :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

ya happened me last week aswell,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

yep happens to me also

maybe its the matrix?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,469 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Yep got those too, thought i was entering the Matrix or something :)

Also getting freezing during games where the whole playstation just freezes up, happens to my friends as well who are playing in the same game, this usually happens once a night and been happening since the patch

• Advertisement
Advertisement