Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 Shock Sensors won't work

Options
  • 23-11-2010 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Just a question for anyone in the know how!!! I went to test an aritech cs350 for someone last week, and to add in some new sensors to the panel from an extension that was built. Didnt know any codes so i reset the panel to factory settings. All the windows are wired with shock sensors, some aritech and some HKC. I went to do a walk test with the system and could not get a responce from any of the shock sensors at all!! The two doors wired with contacts work fine, but it will not pick up any of the shock sensors. I went and tested some of the sensors with my continuity tester and they seem fine. The panel is around 15 years old, could it be that the panel is gone slow and is not able to pick up the speed of the switching of the sensor, or is there something I reset when I did the factory reset?? Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ray

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

You probably need to setup the Pulse Count and Gross Attack levels for the zones that have sensors.

http://tinyurl.com/3yvn2pe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

Just a question for anyone in the know how!!! I went to test an aritech cs350 for someone last week, and to add in some new sensors to the panel from an extension that was built. Didnt know any codes so i reset the panel to factory settings. All the windows are wired with shock sensors, some aritech and some HKC. I went to do a walk test with the system and could not get a responce from any of the shock sensors at all!! The two doors wired with contacts work fine, but it will not pick up any of the shock sensors. I went and tested some of the sensors with my continuity tester and they seem fine. The panel is around 15 years old, could it be that the panel is gone slow and is not able to pick up the speed of the switching of the sensor, or is there something I reset when I did the factory reset?? Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ray

Thats correct. Once you default the panel you need to set up the zones that have shocks again. You can do this in the zone menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 raymondcoss

Thanks very much ill try that

Advertisement