Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desire on Three - APN

Options
  • 23-11-2010 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭

Could somebody please post their APN settings? I've tried a few but none seem to be working for me...

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Hi Justin,

Did you give the settings I posted in the Galaxy S thread a shot? Presume they would be similar. Once you change the settings make sure to disable data and then re-enable.

Exact post (with screenshot) here.

If they don't work, I'll have access to a Desire on '3' later this evening. I'll post up the settings on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

Name: 3
    APN: 3ireland.ie
    MMSC: http://mms.um.3ireland.ie:10021/mmsc
    MMS Proxy: mms.3ireland.ie
    MMS port: 8799
    MCC: 272
    MNC: 05
    APN type: *

The rest just state <Not set>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Hi Justin,

Did you give the settings I posted in the Galaxy S thread a shot? Presume they would be similar. Once you change the settings make sure to disable data and then re-enable.

Exact post (with screenshot) here.

If they don't work, I'll have access to a Desire on '3' later this evening. I'll post up the settings on it.

I assumed they'd work too... but nothing yet...

Thanks akamossie, I'll try those too, if they're not the very same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

If you tell me where to find them I'd be glad to...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

That be them ^^.

Forgot to switch on data roaming.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement